Tuesday 27 April 2010

learning blog four.

Having just had a feedback session with a small group of professional practice students I feel there is room in my project proposal for a lot of improvement.

After re-reading and analysing it, I see how vague I have been with details which are very important and need to be further explained. My title is a question which I feel is a positive thing, I would like to answer it in doing my project, and however, cam a title is a question? Does this make my project too vague, and without statement can the title seem not to have a point to prove?

I want to look into bring teenagers into an inclusive environment where they can take part in a workshop and possible watch a short piece all on the theme of alcohol abuse.
After re-reading my project proposal, I have noticed I don’t recognise what subject I want to look at with the students until later on in the proposal, which makes it very confusing. I need to make the piece overall have a lot more clarity.

Still not entirely sure what I want to make my award title as it has to link with my project and my future. Want it to have something to do with musical theatre and inclusive development. Need to think about this further!

No comments:

Post a Comment