Wednesday 14 October 2009

CV


I am Sarah Connolly, I’m 20 year old. I’m very interested in performing arts and have attended chickenshed Theatre Company for the past fourteen years, in which time I have performed in over 17 shows and various galas/cabarets. Whilst being at chickenshed I have had various work experiences such as: front of house (assistant duty manager); Backstage lighting (follow spot); Organising and hosting events; Working with children (both able bodied and disabled); I have supported school workshops as well as running and planning/devising workshops for home educated under thirteen’s; Hair and make up design; and art work for various projects linked with chickenshed. Between the ages of sixteen and eighteen I did a Btec in performing arts at chickenshed where I furthered my understanding of the performing arts disciplines. I acquired three distinctions by doing this. After finishing this, I started a foundation in inclusive theatre. Where upon I gained various different experiences in and around the theatre on and off stage. I helped write, devise, direct, and perform in a student show; I took on the responsibility of writing both lyrics and tunes for the songs for this, as well as some of the music. I taught the songs to the relevant people and gave them a feeling of how the song should be delivered on stage.
Currently I have started a BAPP in professional practice, where I am based at chickenshed Theatre Company and at the moment I am performing 0-5 year’s old shows, supporting student classes and other show rehearsals, and taking part in a gala at the royal Albert hall
.

No comments:

Post a Comment