Monday 26 October 2009

links of interest: art art art!!



I also really enjoy art, I see performing and art work as two peas-in-a-pod. Personally, I have always writen peotry that captures either my current mood or an emotion i have under-gone, and then i couple it with a piece of art. sometimes this leads me to write scenes or songs, so drawing is a good outlet for me which relaxs me into being able to jsut create for the sake of creating, without a nessesary need to make a piece for a certain time.






To the right, one of my "doodles" which started as jsut a series of random scribbles and then lead me to create a song from a poem i had writen underneath the drawing. the song was about how things aren't what they seem, so sometimes you need to look alittle closely, and scratch off the top layer of the surface.

I also find drawing motivates me through channelling my creativey. If I need to get focused drawing enables me to calm down and do so.



No comments:

Post a Comment